1. Skip to Menu
  2. Skip to Content
  3. Skip to Footer>

Tax Forms

Below is a selection links to forms which are often needed:

Georgia Secretary of State -  Check on status of a corporation and file annual filing fee

SS4 Form -  To apply for a FEIN number

Form 2553 -  To apply for S-corp tax status

Form CRF002 -  To apply for a GA Department of Revenue Sales or Withholding tax number

Form DOL1A -  To apply for a Department of Labor number

Form 2848 -  Power of Attorney for income tax purposes

W4 Form -  To be filled out by a new employee

W9 Form -  To be filled out by a subcontractor

Georgia Tax Center -  Used to file sales tax returns and withholding taxes

DOL4 Form -  To file quarterly DOL taxes